Re: [Evolution] Threaded view mucked up in one folder - how to fix?
- From: Dan Winship <danw helixcode com>
- To: Mark Phillips <mark ist flinders edu au>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Threaded view mucked up in one folder - how to fix?
- Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 08:13:24 -0500
It looks like the threading information has become corrupted somehow.
The threading is done on-the-fly when Evolution displays the folder.
The problem is just that it's doing it wrong the same way every time
it does it.
Most likely, the bug is caused by the view being sorted by one of the
columns, although I could have sworn that was supposed to work now.
] [Thread Prev