[Evolution] How do you postpone a message to the Drafts folder?

I notice there is a folder called "Drafts" which I presume is for
messages that you are currently composing, but wish to postpone till
later?

But I can find no way of actually postponing a message!  Is there a way
of doing this?

Also, what happens if you are in the middle of posponing something and
Evolution dies, either because of a bug, or a blackout or whatever?  Is
the message saved in the Drafts folder, or is it lost..  Surely things
should be setup so that a running copy is held in Drafts?

Cheers,

Mark.

--