Re: [Evolution] MailStorage, what is that?
- From: Dan Winship <danw helixcode com>
- To: Hassan Aurag <aurag geocities com>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] MailStorage, what is that?
- Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 20:51:47 -0500
What is mailstorage for?
It's a bug. Ignore it.
Here is what I want to do. Create a dir called "Mailing Lists" under
evolution which in turn will contain mail folders for each mailing
list I am subscribed to?
Just create a folder under /local called "Mailing Lists", and then
create a folder under /local/Mailing Lists/ for each list.
] [Thread Prev