[Evolution] bonobo?

I'v been using Evo 6, following the various threads here, with no
problems to speak of. I've installed eazel's Nautilus, which included
bonobo 0.26, vs the 0.23 that came with Evo. I've got gtkhtml-0.7
from helix.

Opening a mail compose window causes a crash. I apologize
in advance if I've missed a discussion of this issue & its resolution.
Short of uninstalling the Eazel libs, what can be done? I've gone
back to Bynari TradeClient for this post, by the way. My system's
Mandrake 7.1 with updated Helix.