From: "Ali Abdin" <aliabdin aucegypt edu>
To: <evolution helixcode com>
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2000 10:49 AM
Subject: [Evolution] Duplicate Messages

Hi,

nice work on evolution - I'm using it as my primary mailer now.

One of the annoying behaviors that I've found though is that messages
with CC's to several mailing lists go into each folder. I would like to
get rid of these "duplicate" messages. This is taken care of by the
following procmail rule:

:0 Whc: msgid.lock
| formail -D 16384 msgid.cache

:0 a:
duplicates

Unfortunately, nothing like this seems to be present in evolution which
is slightly annoying.

Regards,
Ali