Re: [Evolution] 0.8 problems - Imap folders et al.

If I subscribe to a folder in one of these subdirectories it does not
show in the tree until I restart evolution. The following error is
reported.
If I add a folder in an existing path, it shows up immediately.

Ah, I can see why that would happen. I've entered a bug into bugzilla.

When folders are subscribed to, the full path name appears in the tree.
I only want to see the name of the individual folder, not its path.
(I have reported this before)

I figured out what was going wrong with that the other day, so that
should be fixed (in CVS) soon. (Maybe today.)

           - /home/rgs/mail/Work/brown

You almost certainly don't need the full path in your IMAP config.
Just "mail" instead of "/home/rgs/mail" should work fine. (You may
need to resubscribe to folders?)

I often crash on expunging. I will include a bt in a separate message.

Known bug. Worked around (if not actually fixed) in CVS. So no need
for the backtrace.

A filter which moves mail from an imap folder copies the messages
successfully, but does not delete them. They are shown as deleted but
they do not go away with an expunge, and they are still there if you
hide deleted messages. (I think I have mentioned this before too).

Yeah, there seems to be some problem with the deleted flag not always
being sync'ed correctly...

-- Dan