Re: [Evolution] imap and mh folders

Hello all, I'm having problems trying to use the latest evolution rpms to
access an mh folder tree via imap (uw imap 2000 and 4.5).

If I set "/mh#" as path in the imap preferences, every connection attempt
fails with an error like "incorrect parameters for LIST command".

I haven't used UW imapd 2000, but in the previous version, the path
would be "#mh", not "/mh#".

Also, in the older version, the MH folder support didn't work very
well, but maybe that's fixed in 2000.

If I leave the path empty I'm able to download my INBOX mail, but if
I try to access my folders to subscribe the Mail/* ones, evolution
scans all my home directory and hangs when, in .gnome, tries to
access the "home directory" folder.

You could use "Mail" as the path, to make it start from the Mail/
subdirectory instead of the top level of your homedir. But I don't
know if that will work by itself without the #mh hack.

If you do get this working, can you report back to the list so we know
what to tell the next person who asks?

-- Dan