[Evolution] imap and mh folders

Hello all, I'm having problems trying to use the latest evolution rpms to
access an mh folder tree via imap (uw imap 2000 and 4.5).

If I set "/mh#" as path in the imap preferences, every connection attempt
fails with an error like "incorrect parameters for LIST command". If I
leave the path empty I'm able to download my INBOX mail, but if I try to
access my folders to subscribe the Mail/* ones, evolution scans all my
home directory and hangs when, in .gnome, tries to access the "home
directory" folder.

Are there any solutions?

ciao
andrea