Re: [Evolution] Any status on Palm conduits in 0.8?

On 20 Dec 2000 07:34:15 -0600, James Harrison wrote:
First let me congratulate all the Evoluution developers on a tremendous
job.

I've been lurking on this list for a while and have tremendous interest
in the Palm conduit area. Peter Teichman mentioned earlier, "I probably
just need to turn them on. I'll take a look at it tomorrow."  And I
haven't seen any more posts on this.

I succesfully synced my Palm yesterday, so at least the functionality is
there..

With 0.6 the conduits crashed when I tried them, but now they (calendar
& contacts) work beautifully.

Markus