[Evolution] Any status on Palm conduits in 0.8?

First let me congratulate all the Evoluution developers on a tremendous job.

I've been lurking on this list for a while and have tremendous interest in the Palm conduit area. Peter Teichman mentioned earlier, "I probably just need to turn them on. I'll take a look at it tomorrow."  And I haven't seen any more posts on this.

I'm not a hacker/coder, but a Linux user in a corporate environment and Evolution is getting to be an incredible tool.

Thanks for your work.