Re: [Evolution] Perplexing Palm Pilot Problems...

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 02:01:31AM -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
On 18 Dec 2000 13:58:19 -0500, Tim Reilly wrote:
Hola, fellow Evolution friends!

The one thing I was really looking forward to in .8 was Palm Pilot
conecctivity... in 0.6, I could sorta sync my palm pilot, but the dates
got messed up.  Now in 0.8, I can't find the Evolution conduits in
gnomecc, and something gives me error message when I sync, like "Uknown
conduit "e_calendar_conduit" in configure!" and "Uknown conduit
"e_todo_conduit" in configure!"

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

The conduits were inadvertently left out of the 0.8 release.  I believe
peter is fixing this for the nightlies.

The conduits weren't left out of the 0.8 release. The conduits were
left out of our binaries of the 0.8 release. There's a bit of
difference there. :)

We're going to try to push out a new evolution package with the
conduits today.

Peter