[Evolution] Re: YAFR -- Yet Another Feature Request

So following up to myself is lame, I know.

  I've just been alerted there is yet one more point why MailTicker is
so utterly useful to me, and that's the fact that new mail appearing
on the ticker is an option set on per folder; the integration with
good filtering makes mail announcement so much more sensible to me,
being on a number of mailing lists too many.

Yours,
 Konrad