Re: [Evolution] Just some glitches I've run into with 0.8

Can't find a method to give the Executive Summary's RDF new source an
http proxy. Also, Executire Summary items don't seemed to be saved.

The executive summary is very very new and still very incomplete.

But what does it *do*?  I see a blank entry box - but no buttons (search,
etc), no explanations, no "Not yet implemented" banner. Hitting ENTER at
that point seems to do nothing. And if it does not do anything yet, what is
it's eventual intended function?

or just Control-A Control-Y

Where is the list of Evo keyboard commands?