[Evolution] Just some glitches I've run into with 0.8

Hey, fellow Helixphiles!

I've made a little list of all of the glitches I've run into so far with
Evolution. I hope this info can be of help! :D

Having two criteria and two actions (in this case two senders and
"Assign Color" and "Assign Score", the second sender doesn't get the
effects applied to it. If I remove the second action ("Assign Score"),
both senders get color changed.

Can't find a method to give the Executive Summary's RDF new source an
http proxy. Also, Executire Summary items don't seemed to be saved.

Can't vFolder sort on the Score of a message (i.e. I'd like to have a
vFolder that looks for "All email with a score of at least 3")

My Manager includes a background with all of her messages. This doesn't
appear right away, but it does once I scrol the scrollbar a little.
Also, it appears as an attachment at the bottom of the message and
appears in the Attachment column in the mail view.

Can't find a way to "Apply Filters" to an entire folder quickly. I guess
just click one message, scrolling up to the top of the folder, and
shift-clicking the top message works, but I think a Apply Filters to
Folder option might be a worthwhile addition.

Sometimes when I Get new Mail, responses in threaded view act somewhat
funny. Sometimes, I think it's when I receive a reply to a reply in
threaded view, the new reply is hidden in a "folded" state (i.e. The +/-
icon next to the original is in the "+" state). This makes it really
hard to find the new message, since it's hidden and I can't see the
bolded text. IMO, there are a few things that could remedy this
situation to different degrees. One is that the thread the new message
is in could expand itself to show the new message. Another is that the
+/- widget could become bold, indicating that a new message resides
somewhere within a closed thread. Or there could be a "Go to a new
message" menu option, which would be convenient for finding the one or
three new messages hanging around somewhere in a listing of several
thousand emails. The "n" and "p" seem to only find non-hidden messages,
which kinda hinders their purpose.

When is the "!" column supposed to mark something? I tried having my
Outlook-using coworker send me an "urgent" message, but I got no
indication that it was an urgent email. Also, I couldn't find any way to
mark a message as "urgent" in the compose mail window.

And of course the regular requests like auto-checking mail every few
minutes, having cut/copy/paste options in the Edit menu, the ability to
set a mailto: link to open a Compose window for Evo, having views save
which columns they have, etc...

Anyway, Thanks a lot for reading my mail and any suggestions you can
give to work around these problems. I'm happy to provide more ifo or
feedback if these aren't specific enough.

Thanks again for the great email client and for all the work you're put
in!
Tim