[Evolution] Suggestion with HTML Viewer capplet

Hi all,

Currently the people can select the one of font only. however, even if
Unicode is used, all mail won't be able to be seen in this way without a
change of the font.
So, I suggest one. HTML Viewer capplet has the mapping table of
language(charset of Content-Type of mail) and font. Of cource this
mapping table is made that it can add/change/delete the font easily by
the user. and a font to use is decided referring to this mapping table.

I think The advantage of this way is the matter that mail is seen can be
done even if the environment where LANG isn't set up properly, and LANG
has the different value(when someone must read Japanese mail though for
example it lives in Japan and LANG is usually set up in en_US etc. or
reverse)

but The fault of this way is someone must prepare for some setups in
advance.

I think because Typical MUA, Netscape's Mailer has these tables, there
are no relations with LANG, and it can be seen.

How do you think it?

Regards,

--
Akira TAGOH :: at gclab org
               tagoh gnome gr jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group