RE: [Evolution] huge RPMs

Le 2000.12.19 01:48:46 +0100, Joe Shaw a écrit :
Most users who download binary RPMs -do- know how to use bug-buddy, which
uses gdb to get stack traces. With an application that is as complex as
Evolution, if the developer can't reproduce the problem from a report, a
bug report without a stack trace is nearly useless.

Ha ! When the mailer component crashes, there's no option to run bug-buddy.
You have to run first the component through gdb first, which I doubt many
users will do, especially now that Evo crashes less.
BTW it still crashes when expunging sometimes, but as I don't always run
gdb evolution-mail, I have no trace.

Xav