Re: [Evolution] Cannot configure identities

Big thanx Jonathan,
now I can do a little experimenting with evolving toward a full Gnome
desktop.

Could someone from the development team include this issue in the
release notes or known bugs if it is not resolved until next preview?

Happy hacking & holidays.
To everybody on the developing side - KEEP up the good work!
When I start up Evolution I can show off to Windows guys with Outlook -
i.e. all the bells & whistles, NO VIRII
Thanx guys (dolls? ;->)
al_shopov

Jonathan LaCour wrote:

I saw this problem as well in preview 7 in some places.  The solution
(for some odd reason) was to fire up the Gnome Control Center and change
my font back to the default font.  For some reason, using a different
font than the default made things not work.  Strange eh?  It is solved
for me in the current preview release, but this might help you.

Jonathan LaCour
Developer
VertiSoft, Corp.