Re: [Evolution] Problems with mail display

Exactly as you described, I can insert 8-bit characters in pre -mode
(which I have not even noticed before..
<blush>) and, when changed to pre, the invisible chars appear !

Now the äöå-characters work like they should. And, this is just what I
need -- can I make
the pre-setting a default mode? (I moved to Evolution from GNUS)

Pre mode does not automatically wrap lines, tho, does it? You'd have to
remember to hit enter every 70 or so characters yourself. Or am I wrong
about that?