Re: [Evolution] Just a note of appreciation.

On 18 Dec 2000 13:55:43 +1300, Guy Steven wrote:
I would like to second that. The program is coming along very well and
whilst it is necessary for there to be feedback on what works and what
doesn't, I sometimes whince at the tone of some of the emails from
people who seem to believe they are owed a perfect program. I have read
many emails from people who state that they have used evolution as their
daily email program since very early versions (I think someone recently
mentioned 0.2 in this vein).
Personally I think evolution is great, and I would love to be able to
use it all the time. I report problems that I find.

Well said.

Just a reminder for everyone: The weekly feature request summary is an
ongoing process. There wasn't a summary last week because of Evolution
0.8's 'Election 2000'-like release schedule (oops! ;) But it's coming
back next week!

I've already filtered through a lot of the e-mails I got in the previous
few weeks (0.8's mail filters are nice, with coloring and all) so if you
guys have any specific requests/bug reports for the 0.8 release, mail'em
to me! I'm written down a few already.

I have a pretty good list already, but I will wait for few days to catch
any more requests, look forward for a summary by Wednesday or so.

Duncan.
duncan helixcode com
duncan simplemente net