Re: [Evolution] Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed!

On Sunday 17 December 2000 05:34, you wrote:

It's not the case Ettore, I'm pretty certain. And this
is no new behavior. Evo does really something weird
with shmem.

I've noticed similar problems, myself.  As far as I can tell, the problem
seems to be with oaf.  When I run Evolution, it loads oaf.  When I exit
Evolution, oaf remains resident.  The problems only seem to occur when this
is the case.  If I manually kill oaf after I've exited Evolution, I
experience no problems.

RSwaim