[Evolution] font for GtkHTML

On 16 Dec 2000 15:10:15 -0800, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
 1. When composing an email, the cursor does not seem to follow the text
 as I am typing. It always seems to be way ahead.The text of this email
 might look weird.

  What font are you using for GtkHTML?

Er, where do I set that? FYI, I am using a commercial X-server running at 1400x1050 (or something close) on a Dell 5000e Inspiron laptop. Would a screenshot be helpful?

Thanks,
Ujwal

Remove the obvious stuff from my email address to reply. Sorry, the spam got to me.