Re: [Evolution] Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed!

On 16 Dec 2000 20:35:57 -0500, Michael Rothwell wrote:
It appears to be Evolution's fault. If I run anything but it, I get no
SHM warnings. For instance, I log in, and run gcalc. Then I run glimmer.
No warnings. THen I quit both gcalc and glimmer and run evo. No
warnings. Then I run Glimmer. LOTS and LOTS of warnings! And I keep
getting them until I log out nad log back in (i.e., get a new
gnome-session). What's wrong here? Is there a setting somewhere I can
tweak to fix this? I upped my shared-memory via proc:

  I don't see why Evolution could be different from other apps...
Except that when you run Evolution you actually run five new GTK+
programs, each of them eats its own dose of shared memory segments.

--
Ettore