Re: [Evolution] .pst (MS Outlook) import

Tim Serong wrote:

If you're interested, I've written a VBA utility to export mail from Outlook
2000 to Evolution.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to work on it for some
time, and there are a couple of things missing.

It can be obtained from http://www.wirejunkie.com/freestuff/devout/ -
there's installation and usage docs and a ZIP file with sources.

        Hey, the guys from Helixcode, how about putting on your Evolution site these
small-but-cool contrib applications? Or, at least links to their pages...

--
Florin Andrei
mailto:elf_too yahoo com