RE: [Evolution] .pst (MS Outlook) import

On 17 Dec 2000 12:08:19 +1000, Tim Serong wrote:
If you're interested, I've written a VBA utility to export mail from Outlook
2000 to Evolution.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to work on it for some
time, and there are a couple of things missing.

  Wow, that's nice!

  Maybe this is an utility we could ship with Evolution.  I don't know
much about VBA though...  But I'd like to give it a try.

- A minimum set of message headers is exported
- Only the plain text body of each message is exported
- No allowances are made for non-ASCII characters in message headers or
bodies
- Attachments are not exported

  What are these limitations caused by?  Are they hard to overcome?
Isn't there a simple way to just retrieve the raw message with all the
headers and without any mangling?

--
Ettore