Re: [Evolution] ORBit 0.5.6

On 16 Dec 2000, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

On 15 Dec 2000 13:51:04 -0800, Matt Thoene wrote:
Ok nevermind this question.  However, when doing a make from the CVS
bonobo, I'm getting this...

  Uhm, I am not sure what this problem is.  As a first guess, I would
first make sure that you have ORBit 0.5.5, and then try to touch all the
IDL files so that the CORBA stuff gets regenerated.

STOOOPid question here, but what is the branch name to get the latest
ORBit from CVS?

'cvs ... get orbit'

gets an old version.

'cvs ... get -r orbit-5-5 orbit'

doesn't find a branch with that name, nor does '-r orbit-0-5-5', and
I'm not at ALL an expert (I'm barely competent to tie my shoes) with
CVS.

--
Ryan Waldron    |||   http://www.erebor.com    |||    rew erebor com

"The web goes ever, ever on, down from the site where it began..."