Re: [Evolution] Evolution only printing via file output

On 14 Dec 2000 22:37:42 +0500, Rupert Heesom wrote:
I use a local postscript laserjet, and have my printing setup via the
PDQ util (my LPR doesn't work for some reason).

When I try to print from Evolution to the printer directly, the msg
appears extremely faded as if it was a watermark on the page.   Only
html links show up properly.

If I print to a PS file, then print it using "pdq output.ps", it works
fine (although print is a bit large).

Does anyone else have this problem?   If not, does Helixcode have an
idea?

I'm using Helix Gnome, Evolution 0.6.

  Sigh, unfortunately, I have no idea what is wrong with this.  Does
Ghostscript display the output just fine?

--
Ettore