Re: [Evolution] evolution compile

JP Rosevear wrote:

On 15 Dec 2000 18:06:08 -0800, Matt Thoene wrote:
Sorry if this is too base level.  Perhaps there's another evolution mail
list for this type of question?  At any rate, can someone in the know
take a look at this please?

I'm compiling the latest evolution from CVS...autogen worked and while
doing the make, I get this...

It appears as though your bonobo library is out of date.

-JP