Re: [Evolution] This e-mail kills evolution-mail

Hello

Its also possible you have some corrupt summary data.  Try removing
evolution/local/Inbox/mbox.ev-summary.

I've tried it and it doesn't solve anything

I haven't tried this yet, but it's hard for me to see how this would
be the problem?  The sequence of events is that I select the offending
message to display.  It displays the message, and then about a second
or two later it crashes (presumably when it's trying to display
the attachment graphic).

I have a very similar problem, every mail sent to me with an attachement
crashes the evolution-mail component. The crash happens when evolution
has to display the attachment icon. If the text is long enough (so that
the attachment is hidden in the preview) there is no crash until I
scroll down. This bug is very annoying, since I receive lots of
attachments, so if someone has an idea...

Regards

P.S. I wanted to submit a backtrace of the crash, but when I launch
evolution-mail in gdb, it is stoped by a SIGSUSPEND (from the libc if I
remember well, but that doesn't help a lot ;o)) and the shell doesn't
load it. Can someone explain ? did I miss something ?

--
Fred