Re: [Evolution] Can't seem to choose mult headers using Sh-click as in Win

Yeah, I think shift-click and control-click are it. What others are
there? :-)

Jeff

On 15 Dec 2000 03:28:55 +0500, Rupert Heesom wrote:
An ex windows user here whose trying to block-highlight msg headers in
Evolution.

I want to be able to choose blocks of headers like I used to do using...
One end)  mouse click  Other end) Sh-mouse click.

I've been able to use Cntl-click (I think even Sh-click as well)  to add
a header to the highlighted list, but nothing else.

Are these the only bindings available to me?

regs
rupert