Re: [Evolution] How to go about copying text in Evo?

When I'm trying to mess with msg texts (say I don't want to print an
entire msg, just want to copy part of it into an editor, print it from
there) I CAN'T DO IT.   I can't find any method of copying / cutting /
pasting in Evolution.

In X, you just select the text you want to copy, then go to where you
want to paste it, and press the middle mouse button. You don't need to
do any explicit "copy" command.

-- Dan

Well, I tried it, and am happy!   What other capabilities of X am I missing?
BTW, since I have a wheel mouse, I had to hit both L & R buttons (at least I know
that much!).

Thanks for the help.

regs
rupert