[Evolution] New feature/idea for Evolution

Hi all,
as many of you I have a large mail database of composite origin:
technical mailing lists, work stuff, friends mail, etc. I've always had
trouble saving what is of technical/personal interest while keeping a
database of recent messages (say, about 300-400): at the moment I use
Netscape Messenger for my main database (while experimenting with Evo
and a secondary mail account), and it's a real pain having to flag/save
to other folders/whatever relevant messages and then deleting all the
others.

What I'd like to see in Evolution is a flexible way for dealing with
old/disposable messages, something like

"delete all messages older than 30 days except for the flagged ones"

or

"delete all messages except for the latest 200 and the flagged ones"

and with different, custom levels of flagging messages we could have
something like

"delete all messages except for the latest 200, move all [linux-flagged]
messages to the linux-reference folder"

Is this planned in some way or form for Evolution?

Ciao

--
Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      e-mail: rosselli cisi unito it
Dipartimento di Scienze                 rosselli ling unipi it

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)