Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Weekly Feature Request Summary (12/6)

On 09 Dec 2000 09:07:22 +0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
Just change the default keybindings from "Emacs" to "winblows" if that's
what you really want.  I happen to think that "home" means "the
beginning" and "end" means the "end", and only because we're acustomed
to it being in relation to the line or to the document that we like it
that way.  In more plain English, emacs users are used to it being for
the document, windows users are used to it being the line.  I tend to
think this is a default to be set by the system administrator, and that
leaving it the way that it is is just fine as an install
default.  Again, if you don't like it, it's easy to change (unless you
install Evolution into a different prefix from control-center, in which
case you're SOL)

    Greg

--
Ettore