[Evolution] Problems running CVS evolution (wrong GAL version?)

I've just compiled evolution and dependencies grabbed from CVS this
afternoon. Evolution starts up, displays a normal splash screen, but
it seems it fails to load any components.

All I get are 4 generic looking folders on the folder bar, and most of the
menus are empty. On startup, messages like these are printed to the
console:

evolution-calendar: error while loading shared
libraries: libgal.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Could not start up component for
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent. (See previous error
messages?)

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot activate Evolution component --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
evolution-executive-summary: error while loading shared
libraries: libgal.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

... and so on. My version of libgal is 2.0.0 (release 0.3). Do I need to
downgrade to GAL 0.2.2, or is there something else I can do?

    Håvard

mailto:havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||73 52 55 76
 All it takes to start an avalanche is a single snowflake||Or a snowboarder
        Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!