Re: [Evolution] Errors compiling gnome-vfs from CVS

No I did not have the gconf library installed.  I just got the latest copy
from CVS and installed it.  It appreared to install OK, and it gave me the
following message:
**** NOTE ****
If this is your first install of GConf, you may need to move
/usr/local/etc/gconf/1/path.example to /usr/local/etc/gconf/1/path, so that
the default configuration is sane. If you are already using GConf, you may
need to move your old configuration into place if 1 is not the same as your
old version.

So I did that and it did not make and difference.  I am still geting the
same error.

How do I check my GNOME_PATH?

Thanks,
Tyler