Re: [Evolution] short on shmem

On ven, 18 aoû 2000 00:08:32 Peter Williams wrote:
Hi !
Then, now that Evolution runs constantly on my system, sometimes some apps
refuse to run because they are too low on shared memory - shmget fail.
That's
annoying.

I just fixed some major leaks in evolution-mail; see if the CVS version
is any
better. There are still big ones if you use the flat message view, but
threaded
message view shouldn't leak anymore.

Well ... it was my mistake, I didn't set a limit in imlib_config for shared
memory, and evolution ate all my mem. Now it's really better.

Another problem: I use gtk+-1.2.8-2_advanced_gtkfilesel from rpms, and
evolution hangs when trying to open a file during mail composition (I use this to load a
template html file because I want custom colors in my mail), I have to killev
it. Too bad, because the original gtk fileselector is a bitch.

        Xav