Re: [Evolution] Not another wishlist!!!!!

On Sat, 26 Aug 2000, Steve Cox wrote:

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but is ther any way to set or
configure Evolution so that selection of messages in the selection  pane
can be accumulated using the "ehem....standard" way of <CNTL>click to add
to the selection and <SHIFT>click to add all items between that point and
the previous selection? At the moment, <SHIFT> click is adding individual
items to the selection and <CNTL>click has no association.

Sorry for taking so long to respond to this.  Yes, this was how it was
implemented for a long time.  However, this is fixed in cvs.  For the most
part it now implements selection properly.  I believe this was in for
0.4.1.  If not it will certainly be in 0.5.

Someone also mentioned that they were having a problem selecting the
top message and then shift clicking on the bottom message.  I will check
out this specific case.

Thanks,
    Chris