From: "Steve Cox" <stevec canaries co uk>
To: <evolution helixcode com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 12:51 PM
Subject: [Evolution] Strange attachment behaviors

Hi,

I've just had something weird happen - not sure if its a problem with
evolution or my mime settings but....

I created some MS windows icons  (.ico files) and emailed them to my home
account to carry on working with them (dual boot linux/MS).

Anyway, when they arrived the icons were actually displayed in the mail
body. However, they cannot be extracted. By selecting them,  Netscape
fires up but cannot display anything. I've had to forward the email to my
'pine' account to try and extract them to send over to MS (phew....)

Any ideas folks?

Steve