[Evolution] A couple o' questions

Hello all,

I started poking around Evolution a couple weeks ago (tried to compile,
it, but ended up wimping out and installing the RPMs instead).  I
upgraded to 0.4.1 the other day.  I'm running Red Hat 6.2 on x86 and the
latest bits from Helix Code.

1.  Is there a way to save attached JPEGs?

2.  I've been using Netscape Messenger for my mail client.  I usually
give Evolution something to chew on with a "cp -r nsmail foo" and then
telling Evolution to look in mbox:foo/Inbox.  If I get new mail in
Netscape and repeat the process, Evolution tells me there's no new
mail.  If I rm the evolution directory and run Evolution again, it'll
pick up the new messages.  Is there an easier way for me to keep my mail
safe?

3.  After I view a message with an attached JPEG, my inbox disappears
and the status bar says 'Displaying message UID "N"' where N is a
positive integer and the Knight Rider busy-meter (or is it Cylons?)
bounces back and forth.  I can go into the contacts and calendar, but
not back to the inbox.

Thanks,
-Chris