Re: [Evolution] Palm conduit

I know this has been asked before, but when will palm support be put
back into Evolution.  I couldn't find an answer to this after repeated
attempts.  0.4.1 looks great, the first stable release I've used.

      Jeff

On a semi-off-topic comment, I would also like to commend the evolution people for 0.4.1. I think it looks
great, behaves well, and, quite frankly, is FAST.

Happy hunting,

Dave

'Round the firewall,
Out the modem,