Re: [Evolution] A few mailbox queries.

"Error while 'Fetching email from Local mail file
/var/spool/mail/brads':  Could not create lock file for
/var/spool/mail/brads: Permission denied"

Any ideas on how to fix this?

You need to use a setuid movemail program. If you have one installed
from emacs or netscape, you can configure evolution with the option
"--with-movemail=/path/to/movemail".

Also, Occasionally (like every time I read my mail ;) the status bar
at the bottom of the window grows to be *really* tall (like 4 or 5
times as big as it should be)...

Yeah, in the bug db.

-- Dan