Re: [Evolution] Cyrus IMAP, unkilled processes

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

Thanks for the beautiful bug report, I'm especially pleased with the txt
file.
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated that ;-)

Anyway, I'm hoping to get Cyrus working soon. But one suggestion before
I go: try with configuring without a namespace? I'm just curious how it
behaves then...

Now that we have a full-time admin, hopefully we'll have Cyrus installed
here soon so that I can play with it a bit.

Jeff

PS: export EVOLVE_ME_HARDER=1 to get rid of the warning dialog

Most excellent! Dialogues are important at first, of course, but
familiarity breeds irritation! ;)

Anyhow, I think I have to kill oafd and gconfd every time I try to get
this output.  They never seem to die when evolution dies, and multiple
copies always seem to hang around--one copy for each time I start
evolution.

Anyhow, here are the links to the files.  Two of them are sniff
logs--maybe they'll help, maybe not.  sniff1.txt is for connecting to
the server.  sniff2.txt is what the server shoots back.  evvolution2.txt
is the output from evolution.

These are the sniff commands I used for the sniff logs:
/usr/local/sbin/sniffit -Rsniff1.txt -tds9.home.pri
/usr/local/sbin/sniffit -Rsniff2.txt -sds9.home.pri

http://members.home.net/linux4us/evolution2.txt
http://members.home.net/linux4us/sniff1.txt
http://members.home.net/linux4us/sniff2.txt

Hope these help,