Re: [Evolution] mail crashes with segmentation fault

"B. John Gilger" wrote:

I had evolution 0.31 up and running well for a while.  Now when I try
to download mail by clicking the "Get Mail" icon it crashes saying
that there is a segmentation fault.

Any ideas on what I need to do to fix it?

Thanks.

--
John Gilger
bjgilger earthlink net

   I ran into this as well.  The only way I was able to get around it
was to rename
the evolution directory (for backup) and start again.  I tried some
cheats that almost worked (moving the directories around) but was never
fully successful.