Re: [Evolution] A few questions, comments, problems

Vincent Trussart wrote:

1- I once tried (and failed) to compile evolution from CVS.  It
scattered
a lot of files in my /usr partition (I deleted what I could) and I think

Use 'make uninstall' instead of manual deletion.

4- Why isn't the ldap support compiled in for the previews?  Is there
also a licensing problem
there?

Probably because this would require ldap libs installed.  There isn't a
licensing issue or else the ldap stuff wouldn't be in the code.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr arcavia com
Arcavia Software Ltd.                   http://www.arcavia.com
(905) 853-7714