Re: [Evolution] Eight Evolution Feature Requests (!)

Aaron Weber said:

Feature: Multiple alarms of each type.
etc.  I'd like to be able to have four beeps if I want.

As an addendum to this:

Feature: Alarms can trigger shell commands
to be able to tie an alarm to a shell script, possibly with a data
format for the calendar/todo/mail item that caused it; this way, for
example, I could trigger an SMS message for certain events, containing
the details of that event.

cheers,

--j.