[Evolution] Feature request list organized

Here is the feature request list, organized by major functionality.

I'll probably break it down further later this week.

The categories are

Filters, vFolders and searching [will be broken down to two categories
later]
Email
To-do
Calendar
Contacts
Interoperability
Security
User education, help, and usability [Will be broken down to three categories
later]
Not yet classified
Bugs

I've surrounded the categories by *****     *****  so that they are easier
to see.

If you have a suggestion for reorganization, please send me the feature name
and the category it should go into.

Thanks,

Tom M.
TomM pentstar com