RE: [Evolution] Additional Features

Feature: Intelligent "Reply to Group"
my current mailer has only "reply to all", which sucks if you're on mailing
lists.  I HATE getting multiple copies of messages from lists that I'm on.
Perhaps this could be set up to work as part of a vFolder for mailing lists,
so that it will reply directly to the group.  There still needs to be a
"reply to all", for those times when somebody posts to the list, but isn't
subscribed, and is smart enough to let people know that they're not on the
list.
Requested by:  Gregory Leblanc [gleblanc cu-portland edu]

        Greg

P.S.  Please make that into something more of an intelligent feature
description, mine sucks.