RE: [Evolution] Preliminary list of feature requests [Long]

I should note, that I will likely include on the feature request list stuff
that I know that is already in the works or built, etc.  I would like to use
this survey for users that are not already aware of evolution (hopefully,
the admins on this list will be able to put this survey to their users, also
I'd like this survey to be available in a high profile area such as
Sourceforge and /. - I want to give an 'itch' to those who didn't even know
it existed (Lots of these features will be enormously useful to all sorts of
users out there, but most people just settle on 'how things are', as opposed
to how they could be.)  I strongly believe that this product properly
designed could, and will, bring users of other platforms and contact
managers over in droves.  On the actual survey, I'll have a method for
potential hackers to easily present themselves for working on the
functionality they desire.  I'll also have a notification method for users
when their desired 'killer' functionality becomes available.

So... in summary, this isn't just a survey, it's also a recruiting tool and
maybe even some free advertising <grin>.

Tom M.
TomM pentstar com