Re: [Evolution] A Feature request survey/questionnaire?

Feature Name: Big Evil (also known as HTML Stationary)
Feature Description: Pre-configured HTML files to act as a template for
email.  I don't actually expect you guys to provide them, just for thir
posability.  I know they are devils spawn, but a nice HTML party invite
is less likely to be skimmed over in a rush than a plain text one (for
example)

Feature Name: Virus Jokes
Feature Description: When an email with suspect vbs code arrives in the
box have an animated paper clip pop up and make fun of it's self...

Feature Name: Delete From Vfolder
Feature Description: I do not know if this works now (Just trashed my
evolution folder to start from scratch).  But when I used to delte from
a Vfolder I had to go to the inbox to do it - Anoying.

Feature Name: GNOME compliant
Feature Description: Recognizes User settings and follows them.
Curently I have setup in GNOME CC to have toolbars show icons only, no
text.  Evolution (and a number of other apps) does not follow these
setings.

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss