Re: [Evolution] A Feature request survey/questionnaire?

Feature Name: plain-text headers
Feature Description: Put the header as TEXT at the top of the message
instead of
that box that makes the header impossible to paste.

Feature Name: Keep text from disappearing if you keep typing past the
normal margin of a message....
Feature Description: Right now if you type a longer line than the window
of a
composition without putting in a carriage return yourself, the text
suddenly
becomes invisible (it did it in my "Feature Name" line

Feature Name: Expunge-All
Feature Description: Let me expunge all messages I've deleted, in ALL
folders,
in one swell foop

Feature Name: Delete sends to trash
Feature Description: Deleting a message sends it to the trash instead of
just
putting a line through it

I will keep posting them as I think of them. :)

Misty

I'd be interested in starting a list of desired enhancements (both those in
the bugzilla database, and those that have not been entered.)  And do a
survey as to how highly desired each feature/enhancement is- I'd also do
questions as to volume of mail/contact, amount of collaboration with others,
and type of work - i.e. programmers, sales personnel, technical support
staff, home user, small business user, etc.  This would be probably be web
or email based, and done on a 1-10 scale (1 is don't desire at all, 5 is
neutral, 10 is desperately needed or a 'killer feature'.)

So... if you have a feature/request that you would like implemented, forward
it to me and I'll add it to my list.  The format I would like is something
along the following

Feature Name: New Mail Status Indicator
Feature Description: Highlight a folder when it receives a new message

etc.

Hopefully I'll have a good draft version of the questionnaire done by the
end of next week, and send it out the following week.

Tom M.
TomM pentstar com