[Evolution] RE: [Evolution-hackers] Dum de dum

jeff has spoken to gnosis a fair bit.  he got me over :)

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, Tom Musgrove wrote:

Has any effort been made to contact some of the other free email/contact
manager projects out there to see if they would be interested in merges?  I
hate to have so much duplication of effort...

Tom M.
TomM pentstar com